Friday, June 23, 2006

Exercise....It does a body good!

My best friend, Kimberlie, and I have started "working out" together. I am beyond excited. We tried to start a few months ago but it was a big flop. But now we are both committed. I'm sick and tired of feeling out of shape. I think that I'm in the worst shape of my life right now. I guess by writing out our plans on here makes me even more accountable.

Our plan is to exercise and lift weights three days a week. Who knows maybe we'll work up from there. We do it at 8:45 PM, so I have a chance to but Tab to bed. My goal is to be able to run a 5k by the end of summer. Not that I necessarily will run in a 5k, but I want to be able to.

All I can say is that after two days of exercising, I can feel it. My abs seem to have somehow taken the most abuse. But just knowing that I'm starting to kick my butt into shape gets me pumped!

No comments: