Sunday, August 06, 2006

Take me out to the ball game!

Last week we went to see a AA Baseball game. We watched the Orem Owlz play. It was a blast. They have a promotional deal with NAPA Autoparts. So we went and picked up our vouchers from our local NAPA and went to the game. It was sweet. Tickets, a hotdog, a soda, and a popcorn were each just a buck! We had a blast. Tab enjoyed sitting with us for a little while, but he loved meeting the mascot. One of the best parts of the game was that when Tab got cranky they had a fenced in park inside the stadium grounds. We can't wait until August 30th, when NAPA sponsors another game. We will be there for sure.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute kid! DH isn't too bad either... lol

Anonymous said...

Ah- but this is Tabs SECOND baseball game and second picture with a mascot. Where's the first picture with the Bee? Remember? MomS.

QueenMeadow said...

Hey, I was there and didn't see you. You should come say hello next time ;)

Jenny said...

Confession...I thought I saw you but I wasn't sure it was you and I didn't want to go up and be like um...aren't you Meadow?? Sorry for being lame.

QueenMeadow said...

hehe, its ok I probably would've done the same thing, lol. Too bad they don't have name tags for us ;)

I'll be there on the 30th so look for me at the same place ;)

Anonymous said...

dude. "dh" posts on my blog too! tell him to stop hitting on me!

Anonymous said...

Nice. I know it's supposed to look like a baseball, but the mascot's head just looks to me like it recently had brain surgery with the stitches over it's forehead. It makes me giggle.

Anonymous said...

This is your Aunt Jacques, and your right , your mother was and is very beatiful, inside and out. That picture takes us back to a time before she and your dad were married. I remember her looking like that when she was in high school, her senior year. Getting her wedding and graduation ready at the same time. So long ago.