Monday, November 13, 2006

The stage that makes you want to be done having kids...

Uggg. I am so completely done with this stage that Tab is in. The random screaming fits. He ends up screaming and whining for hours at a time. These usually turn into him jumping up and down all the while screaming. This actually makes me laugh. However, it does NOT make me laugh after he has been doing it nonstop for 3o minutes. It also does not make me laugh when he starts hitting himself in the head because he is so angy. At first we thought it was that he was teething...or maybe he was sick...or.....but no. Jason and I finally realized what we "think" is the issue here. We "think" it is that he knows what he wants but can't tell us what he wants, or that he knows that we are refusing to give him what he wants, depending on the situation. Either way it is making me crazy. I just keep repeating over and over again...this is just a stage, this is just a stage, this is just a stage...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's only a stage if you ignore it.

if you cater to it, it becomes a way of life... welcome to tantrums, my dear. welcome to age 2.

Olivia said...

We are in this lovely stage too. I'm going insane. T has always been a stubborn child, but he is now taking it to a whole new level. You have my sympathies!

dastew said...

I thought you were talking about Tab the soda...I was very confused.

Anonymous said...

oops that was Carolyn's husband who left the last post.

Anonymous said...

So, if i leave a comment here does it send you an email to let you know there is a new post? Cuz if it doesn't I know you will never see this comment, seeing as how you haven't posted anything since November.