Saturday, May 03, 2008

Pillow Hockey

Jason and I attended a "Date Night" activity hosted by the SAA group that I am a part of. It was advertised as dinner and pillow hockey. We thought, ok we'll go and "play", thinking it would be an ok event. Can I tell you how wrong I was. We had an absolute blast. Everyone was sweating and laughing. I hope that this is one that they do next year too.

If, during the game you kicked the ball, or usedany other body part to progress the ball, you had to sit on the floor for 10 seconds. My friend, Tasheena spent a lot of time sitting on the ground!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Is it as fun as Guitar Hero?
haha. I just got an image of Guitar hockey and Pillow Hero

Jenny said...

lol... you crack me up. And totally as fun as guitar hero.

Anonymous said...

good times. I even got a butt-kicking that I enjoyed before, during, and after the game...

I liked it.