Sunday, February 21, 2010

GPS Truck!


The boys love pretending that this breakfast in bed tray, along with an assortment of blankets and pillows is a "GPS Truck" aka UPS truck. When we first moved here the ups guy delivered a few packages and Tab saw his truck and was in love and for some reason months and months later he loves to pretend that they are driving around a UPS truck. And it is beyond me why they call it a GPS truck. Tab can clearly tell you the letters U, P and S. However when he sees a truck on the highway or wherever he screams out that he sees a GPS truck. What a silly kid!

I took a video of them sitting around in their GPS truck the other day. It was awesome. Tab is reading Benny one of our favorite books, "The Monster at the End of this Book". If blogger wasn't being so stupid I would post it. Alas, I've tried to upload it for days now, so I'm giving up.

1 comment:

Nathan said...

That is really funny. I love seeing the boys playing together, just wishing that I coud join in.