Sunday, March 21, 2010

A Visit

As I mentioned, Jason's parents came for a visit recently. We always love a visit from grandparents. Benton has become particularly attached to Grandpa. It has been about 2 weeks since their visit I believe and Benton still asks if he can go wake grandpa up when he gets up in the morning. No one else is important when grandpa is around.And as usual the boys were spoiled rotten by grandma. They each got a HUGE stuffed animal. Benton got "Brown Bear" and Tab got Harry the Duck. He is carried absolutely everywhere. Here is Benton when he was protesting naptime at the base of the door.I had to push him over with the door to get in the room. What a silly kid.

1 comment:

natebate said...

I bet Benny would like me more than my Dad. Im a lot more fun, and a lot less annoying lol.