Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A Tribute to Taylor

So, one day right after Tab got up from his nap after church (thus the black socks and stoner face), I noticed that the outfit he had chosen was reminiscent of a good friend. He had athletic shorts, a t-shirt on and had pulled his black socks up as high as they would go. I looked at Jason and said, now all he needs is a sweat band around his forearm and a baseball cap and he would be a spitting image of Taylor. This means nothing to those of you who don't know Taylor, but we sure got a kick out of it.

2 comments:

The Man, The Myth, The Legend! said...

What a stud! Thanks for remembering me and some of my quirky dressing habits! Love and miss you guys alot!

Kimberlie said...

that just made my day! I love it. I am so glad Taylor doesn't dress Give Tab hugs from the Pinegars.