Monday, November 01, 2010

Halloween Fun!

For the first time ever our entire family dressed up for Halloween. We had a lot of fun with it. I spent way way way too much time making costumes and loved every last single second of it.

Tab and Benton were pirates.Paisley was a pirate's wench.You can see her black eye shadow and red lipstick a bit better in this picture. For the record, she loved having the make-up put on. I'm a little scared....Jason and I dressed up as a pirate and wench as well.The wench's out trick or treating.Trick or Treating fun. The boys were a bit lazy when it came to walking between houses.We started out our festivities,by carving our pumpkins.
Tab actually did a great job cutting.Benton hated pulling the seeds and stuff out.Paisley wanted to help.Benton loved helping to cut also.Outside with their pumpkins.

4 comments:

Chambers said...

We were pirates, too. Fun stuff.

Jason said...

Blimey what a good time!

Unknown said...

Amazing costumes! I love family themed costumes at Halloween

Sarah said...

I thought you had family in town? Maybe I'm forgetting details. Those costumes are great; hopefully they will get more than just one use. I'm sure Jason had a great time calling you his wench.