Thursday, April 26, 2012

Alice in Wonderland

 Benton's preschool recently went on a little field trip to one of the local colleges.  Their performing arts department was putting on Alice in Wonderland.  I was a little worried that I would be wrestling Benton, Paisley and Hobbes the entire time, since I have always found the movie extremely boring.  However, they quite enjoyed it.  After the show, all of the actors/actresses lined up out in the hallway to sigh autographs. 

Paisley liked the queen of hearts.

                                       
 Benny was a bigger fan of the Mad Hatter.  Though he couldn't quite grasp the concept that mad could also mean crazy.  So the entire way home he queried me about why he was called the Mad Hatter if he was actually happy.
 Posing with Alice.  Paisley always looks dazed in pictures.  I don't know what her deal is.

No comments: