Friday, June 15, 2012

Hobbes....

 Putting this post together made me sad because I have realized just how few pictures have been taken of Hobbes over the past several months.  Bad Mommy!

Alas.  Hobbes is about 3 1/2 months in these pictures.  He was put under his toys so that I could do something or other that didn't involve him being on my hip.  He was getting fussy because it was nap time but I was trying to finish up.  When I finally made it in to get him he had given up and was asleep.
 Poor boy fell asleep mid swing.

 Daddy has always been the baby charmer.  I swear when we are out and about he gets them to sleep every time.
 Hobbes has become quite the roller.  He really gets around.  He actually doesn't even sit up very well at this point (7 1/2 months) because he just wants to be laying down so he can roll around.  Here he is under the train table, which he thinks is fun until he finds he is stuck or starts hitting his head on the legs or top.
Tab is a big helper with Hobbes, as I've mentioned before.   Hobbes had awakened from a nap in his cradle and Tab got him out and brought him up on the couch to watch a movie with him.  (Please don't mind the laundry all over the couch.  I must have been in the middle of folding laundry)

Hopefully, I will be able to learn something from this and start taking more pictures of the cute thing.

No comments: