Friday, July 17, 2009

Sigh...

Benton has surely hit the terrible 2's. He is into everything and is all around making me crazy lately. The other day Tab came running upstairs to tell on Benton. I only half listened to him, but came down stairs to see what he was carrying on about. I got to the bottom of the stairs and smelled it... burning plastic. I ran over to where Benton was throwing toys inside a lamp that we have.He also put the green and red rings in. The blue one just happened to land perfectly on the lightbulb and then he turned it on. The lightbulb melted the ring and I had to remove the lightbulb with the ring attached.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You know it's bad when you can smell the trouble...

Unknown said...

I had one of the girls drop a plastic toy down into a hot popcorn popper once. I hate that smell!