Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Time Out

Paisley has learned from her brothers that when she gets in trouble, you are supposed to have a time-out and you are supposed to cry while you are in said time-out.

It is so funny to see her when you yell at her for something or other or just get after her because she is being cranky or clingy. She will look at you and say "time-out" and then proceed to go stick her nose in the corner and fake cry for about 15 seconds. Then she will run over to you or Benton if she hit him or whatever, and smoother you with hugs and say sorry. I could keep this girl forever, she is just too cute.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Darling! Sometimes if I even ask Miles to stop doing something I'll find him a few minutes later sitting in "time out" and he'll politely ask if he can come out.

Liz said...

I think you deserve an easy toddler Paisley:).

Jaime said...

Oh my gosh that is Soooooo cute!!!! I love her!