Wednesday, July 04, 2012

But, I Did What the Directions Said!

Tab Came home with a math test that really gave me a good laugh.  I could help but share.   The last question is just awesome.  To the left of the question he started his answer with 40, 50, 60, 70.  Then immediately about the question, he began the next portion 5, 10, 15 ... 85, 90.  Then under the question he began the last portion, 1, 2, 3, 4, ... 80, 81, 82,  then he ran out of space and drew his arrow up to where he finished counting to 94.  In the top right, where the large arrow leads you, you can see that his teacher must have stopped by his desk while he was taking the test and showed him what she meant for him to do, and then he finished filling in the rest.  Poor kid.  I would have been seriously annoyed having spent all of that time writing out my answer only to learn it was much more simple.


1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Well, I gotta say, I don't think the directions were all that clear. In fact, it looked like he was doing it right, until you explained the end. I was thinking, my goodness I can't believe the teacher would have him write that many numbers. Funny funny.