Saturday, July 07, 2012

Preschool Graduation

We are slowly but surely catching up.... just in time for me to get behind again, I'm sure.

At the end of the school year, Benton graduated from preschool.  My stinking camera was giving me a hard time with the lighting (I was in a bright area and they were in a dark area and I could figure it out) so I didn't get any good pictures of the actual graduation.  So angry...

Alas,  here is a picture of the kids performing one of their favorite songs.  Benny is all of the way over on the right in the white shirt right next to his best friend, George.
 Here is Benny with his four teachers.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of them and his school.  Can't wait to send Paisley there!  I am so proud of him.  He was a bit behind when he started the year and he has more than caught up.  Can't believe that I'm going to have two in school!

No comments: