Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned

Yes, I know that I didn't post Halloween pictures immediately. I've been told, by several people. As penance I will be posting several times over the next week as I have some cute new pictures of the boys. But for now here are the boys in the Halloween costumes I made them. Tab is obviously a cowboy. Benton is a peanut upon Jason's request as it is his nickname for Benton.

First, a picture from the Homecoming Parade for the local university. (not the one Jason is attending). Tab was excited to see the firetrucks... oh wait, excuse me Tab, the Fire Engines.


We had a bit of a hard time getting a good picture of Tab in his costume. He was always to busy playing or eating candy or throwing a fit because we wouldn't let him suck on 5 suckers at the same time. Sigh...

And Finally a picture of both of the boys. Here we were trick-or-treating in the dorms.

4 comments:

Kimberlie said...

You did an awesome job like usual making the boys' costumes. They looked so cute. I can't believe how big Benton is getting.

Jon and Chelle said...

I like peanuts! Your boys are too cute. Ho do you like Missouri?

Jenny said...

Missouri also commonly pronounced Misery... j/k. We are really loving it. I actually told Jason that this is one of those places I could see myself living for the rest of my life.

Anonymous said...

They are too cute.
I can't wait to get my hands on the peanut. I'm sure Tab & I will have our shoot out!
You did a great job on the costumes!