Monday, February 04, 2008

A New Project

So, as many of you know I'm always working on new sewing/craft projects. If I don't have at least 5 different ones going at the same time, I must be sick. Of course that is just 5 that I've worked on in the past month, it doesn't count the many unfinished ones that I "set down" to come back to at a later date yet to be determined, if ever. Well, here is a completed one. I've made a few, and am considering selling them. We shall see. This is the first one I made. The subsequent ones I have made I have covered over the "pop top" piece and added some other embelishment in place of the trim around the pop top. I don't have pictures of that one because I gave it away. So tell me what you think.
I didn't like the way the trim looked on the back because of the pop top which is part of the reason I decided to do it differently from now on, but overall I still love it.

3 comments:

Alissa said...

freaking cute! i want to see more samples, so i can order mine.

Anonymous said...

me too!

Anonymous said...

I want one too! Pinker please!