Thursday, February 28, 2008

What a Big Kid

Benton has become such a big kid. When did this happen? I mean, I knew he was getting to be a big baby, but now he is really starting to be a big kid. Sniff Sniff. So I just had to snap a few pictures.Would you just look at that grin. Goodness sakes. (And you can see how sick he is in his poor watery eyes)
"Um, mom, do you know how hard it is to balance while I'm looking up at you?" (And really look at those shoes. A mom just can't resist some cute kicks)Would you look at that posture? Didn't get that from me.
I FINALLY got a picture where there isn't a huge glare covering his entire eye. Can you see how blue they are? Sigh ... reminds me of his daddy every time I look into them.

3 comments:

Alissa said...

dude. yer kid is cute. but. he needs a haircut. and he looks so sick!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute. Sorry your kids are so sick.

Jon and Chelle said...

Wowza, your baby is getting big! I still thinks its a bit wierd that you are my age and have 2 kids! And, I totally love the blue blue eyes!