Sunday, February 24, 2008

Time Out Monkey

So Tab has been spending A LOT of time in time out lately (big sigh). I really don't want to talk about it. But my point is that he has now taken to putting his monkey in time out. He was playing with his monkeys with Benton the other day and dropped it on Benton's face. Of course, Mr. Tenderheart freaked and was crying like the world was going to end. So Tab told his monkey that he was naughty and he needed to go to time out. I thought it was too cute and had to take a picture.

5 comments:

Alissa said...

he he...

when timeout stops working, ya gotta switch to a different tactic.

Anonymous said...

I just bought a new racquetball racket.

The old one needs a "new" use.

Unknown said...

Carter was looking at blogs with me and asked about the monkey picture. I told him Tab put his monkey in "time-out" and he got a very solemn look on his face. He HATES time-out, but it doesn't seem to change his behavior...

Jon and Chelle said...

that'll learn that monkey!

Katherine said...

That is too funny!!