Monday, August 18, 2008

Grandpa's Wood Shop

As I mentioned in a previous post, my dad has a wood shop. Jason helped my dad prepare a little for his quilt show and in return my dad helped Jason make me a beautiful cutting board that I can hardly force myself to use. Isn't it beautiful. I have to admit that Jason is the only one who has cut anything on it and it was just bread. Anyway, from time to time Tab would wander in and want to help. Jason set him up with some "tools" and a piece of wood and let him have at it.

It was interesting to see how he thought the tools were supposed to be used.When asked what he was doing, he simply replied, "helping". Afterall, Dad and grandpa were working and they must have needed help from a 3 year old.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Next List of Projects:

1. Desk (more or less a table)
2. a toy of some sort (for myself, of course)
3. High-precision pinewood derby car