Sunday, August 03, 2008

Tay Tay, Kimberlie and Tyler

Tab just loves the Pinegars. He has a special affinity toward Tay Tay or Taylor. And it just so happens that we approve because Taylor and Kimbelie are our best friends that we left behind in Utah. It was likely the saddest part of moving away.While we were in town visiting, they were very generous in putting the boys and me up for a week. They took all of the furniture out of their office and set up a pack and play and an air mattress so that we would have our own space. Thanks guys. I really appreciate it. We love you and miss you again already.

We spent a few afternoons hanging out at the park near their house. It was so fun. Benton is a huge fan of the swing.What a stinking cutie.Tab just loved horsing around in the little "clubhouse" area of the park.This picture I'm sharing with you because I have never thought that I had any resemblance of my mom, but I see it in this picture. I can see her in my mouth.Me and the boys just enjoying life.Just another good picture of Tab.There were many milestones for Benton on this trip. He finally figured out how to really drink out of a real sippy cup. Good job Boogala.The boys, particularly Benny had a blast riding on Tyler's Rocking Horse.We also had a great time meeting up with some of my friends from a message board that I belong to. We went to the animal farm at Thanksgiving Point. It was really fun for the boys to see all of the animals. Benton was even interested in what was going on.

I think that the favorite part about visiting the animal farm is always the pony rides. This year both Tab and Benton were able to enjoy the ride.And would you just look at that hair just a flapping in the wind. He is so cute. I just can't take it. I'm kind of sad that it is gone now, even though it needed to be gone.And finally, the thing we missed the second most about Utah: The mountains.Kimberlie laughed at me as I was taking pictures while we were driving on the freeway. You would think I had never seen mountains before. It was just that it had been nearly a year. For those of you who don't know, Jason and I LOVE rock climbing and such and it has been really hard for us not to have the mountains so close. I think it is even harder for Jason as he was intimately aquainted with the mountains through TERT. Until next time gorgeous.

1 comment:

Kimberlie said...

We miss you guys already too. My house felt so empty without the boys running around in it. I am glad you made it home safely. I will call you this week to catch up on some things. Thanks again for coming and visiting. It was the best. Next time, Jason needs to come also.