Monday, August 11, 2008

Now Announcing...

My cooking blog. I really should say OUR cooking blog. My sisters and I started a cooking blog to share recipes with each other and whoever else may be interested. As many of you know, I have been really into expanding my cooking repertoire lately and have been amassing some great recipes. My sister has been doing the same, (I would like to take some fault/credit for her new passion). I am really excited about this as it seems I'm spending more and more time cooking and as I'm always posting recipes, my sister and I thought we would combine our culinary efforts into one place. I hope you enjoy our new site, Recipe for Disaster? Come visit and let us know what you think. I've also created a little link love over on my side bar so that you can continue to visit if you like.

No comments: