Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Our Anniversary

I know I know, I am always playing catch up. Maybe I'll make it my new years resolution to do better?

On December 20th, Jason and I celebrated our 5th anniversary! I can't believe how much we have done in 5 years. It it crazy to think about. We started the day by going to the Nauvoo temple with some friends. They watched our kids while we did some sealings and then we watched theirs while they did some sealings. It was wonderful.

Then after the 2 hour drive home we left our kids with the same friends and went to the most amazing restaurant ever, The Pear Tree. I know everyone always raves about it, but it was absolutely fantastic. The steaks literally melted in our mouths. MMMM....


Here we are enjoying our food!Thanks again Matt and Sarah for watching the boys. You guys are the best!

7 comments:

Janice said...

I keep wanting to think you got married the day after us. DUH!! And you totally did! So, we only have one day on you guys! Happy Anniversary!! Woohoo! A lot can happen in 5 years, huh?

Anonymous said...

Thanks dear for 5 wonderful years.

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary!!

Sarah said...

You bet. I'm glad you like the Pear Tree as much as we did.

Melissa said...

That's so funny... on Dec. 20th, 2008 we had our 5-year anniversary too! Did we ever know that? Congrats!

Alissa said...

look at you and your tiny pregnant belly!

congrats on 5 years!

Rachel said...

Bout Time we saw a little of that belly!