Saturday, January 01, 2011

A day at the zoo

There was a sponsored day at the zoo, so I took advantage of the $1 admission and took the kids, all by myself, kinda crazy, I know.

They had some fake animal bones that the kids could handle. Tab thought this was awesome. He insisted that they were real.Pais spent most of the time in her stroller, content.They had some fun performances going on as well.They also had Steve from some local PBS show. I'm not familiar with it as we don't get PBS with our rabbit ears. Alas, the boys enjoyed his songs and dances.They got their hair "Spray Painted". Benton was funny about it. He only wanted his mohawk done.
I just had to take a picture of this lady. All I can say is what a sport.They really enjoyed climbing all over these wooden trains.This is how we ended the day at the Zoo. I would say it was a winner.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mr. Steve is probably one of the few TV personalities my kids WOULD recognize. How fun to get to meet him!