Monday, January 10, 2011

Hockey Game

Over the Holidays we took the family to see a hockey game with free tickets the boys earned from the library this summer. We had a blast. Dad even bought soda and popcorn!Tab spent a lot more time watching the game and asking questions about what was going on than he had previously. All questions of course were deferred to Jason. They had a table set up for the kids to make posters. Tab wrote "Go, Griffins, Go" and drew a hockey puck. Then Jason helped him draw a hockey stick and a goal. He was so proud. Periodically throughout the game or whenever they would score a goal he would yell, "my sign, my sign, I need my sign." I would hand it over and he would hold it up and yell, "Go, Griffins, Go". It was so cute. I should have taken a picture of the sign.Paisley even joined us. She did pretty good considering it was WAY past bed time. I'm guessing the popcorn helped.The best part of the game was when they were shooting t-shirts into the stands out of those little hand held cannon type things and I caught it for Tab. He insisted on wearing it immediately and wears it frequently. We have had to insist that he is only allowed to wear it to bed. As you can see in the picture it is huge! It is an adult XL.

No comments: