Sunday, March 04, 2012

My Dad Rocks!

For those of you who don't know, my dad can do wonderful things with wood. And he has taught my husband quite a bit. One of these days I should go around my house taking pictures of all of the things that he has made for me or has helped my husband make. The purpose of this post is strictly to brag about the cubby/locker thing my dad built for my tiny "mud room" back in the Fall.

I was desperate for something to keep a hold of all of the coats and bookbags and shoes and hats and and and... So my dad built this for me to fit in my tiny space. Though my dad is a natural finish kind of guy, I painted it. I'm sure it broke his heart, sorry. My only disappointment was that the brown turned out much lighter than it was supposed to.

1 comment:

Alissa said...

You know how jealous I am, right?