Thursday, November 13, 2008

His McQueen Trailer

I know that this is a little old, but I'm trying to catch up from not having had my computer for 3 months, so bare with me.

After several months of saving his money, Tab finally earned his McQueen Trailer. He has wanted this silly toy forever and finally got it. He was just ecstatic about the whole thing.Here he is with McQueen and his "money place" in hand. Off to the cash registers.Sadly, at this point the battery in my camera died. He was so cute putting each dollar and penny into the slots of the Self-Check Out.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Carter worked to earn the same toy! He was very willing to hand over his hard earned money to the cashier, but then asked for it back. She wasn't as amused as I thought she should be...:)

The Oscarsons said...

Very sweet!!!!

Janice said...

Isn't it the best when they save up for those things they REALLY want!? That is just too cute!

Anonymous said...

that is wonderful!! I bet he takes very good care of it.