Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Community Day at the park

Have I mentioned that I love our neighborhood? It pretty much rocks. It is quiet and safe and the park right down the street hosts all sorts of activities and such all summer long. Recently they held community days there. There were stands from a lot of the local businesses and such. They also had a little car show. The boys could have cared less about any other car that they saw after they laid eyes on the baby.I mean really can you blame them. It is pretty rockin'.A little later they had a bike show. And daddy showed up home from work just in time.At least Paisley sat with me temporarily.She was quite mesmerized by the bike show. I have to admit it was pretty awesome.They were doing some pretty high jumping.But this little picture sequence describes the best part.I think they liked it.

No comments: