Sunday, September 18, 2011

Little Girl Hair

So I've been dying for Paisley's hair to get "long enough" and "thick enough" to "do". I have given up waiting. After scouring the internet looking at hair blogs, I decided that I should just try something and see if it works. Some do, some don't. But I am having fun. Here are just a few of the things we've tried.

In this one it is tied in a knot at the top and then pulled back into another piggy. It kind of looks funny from this angle but it is really cute.This one is my favorite way to do her hair. I do it a little differently so that it ends in one piggy in the center, perfect for adding a single bow. (I need to get on making her sets of bows.) It works so well for keeping her hair out of her face and stays in really well, even after naps...the true test.
She does pretty good at sitting still for this one too. It is actually harder to get her to sit still just to put 2 piggies in her hair than for this, go figure.

No comments: