Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

This year with Tab in preschool I decided that I should make some cute valentines for his classmates. I don't know what I was thinking. I should have just bought some silly cards. Alas. I made about 35 of these little roses. The are made out of those foam sheets. I cut out the hearts and leaves and then hot glued it all together. I hope someone can appreciate them.The boys helped me make this candy bouquet for Jason. Or more like, they got in the way.I was pretty happy with how it turned out.Since the summer Jason has been periodically asking me to make him one of these. It is a name tag type thing for his stethoscope. Tab helped me with the beads. It isn't quite as nice as I would like it to be, but we made do with the tools and such that we had.
And this is what I have sitting on my counter that I have been waiting until valentine's day to use. I'm very excited. It is a set of 3 new mixing bowls, all with lids! Ahhh.. the simple things.And did I mention how much I love the color? They match my Cuisinart. Yes, I'm a nerd. Don't tell ok.

4 comments:

Nashelle said...

All so cute!

Rebekah said...

Everything is just so stinking cute. And I absolutely love the name Paisley!

Anonymous said...

Nice bowls.

Thanks for the sugar, wiff.

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

The valentines are cute! I always seem to start projects like this, and wonder what I was thinking!