Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Summer Fun

Summer is finally in full swing! Through the med school we get free passes to the Aquatic Center. As we won't be here much longer and as I won't be able to take the boys to the pool for too much longer, we have been taking advantage of every moment that we can get at the pool.On Saturday it was hot once again, so we took the boys to the pool in the evening. The boys had been outside with me most of the day already and I think Benton may have had a bit too much sun for one day. He was holding on to Jason's shoulders as Jason floated around the shallow part of the pool. Apparently after just a few minutes, Benton went limp. He was exhausted. (And yes, I'm an evil mom, I make my kids wear shirts and hats and sunglasses at the pool. Luckily they are used to it.)Tab is funny. For his birthday he was given this snorkeling gear. He mostly wears the goggles like a hat but we convinced him to put them on his eyes for the picture.

1 comment:

jason said...

poor benny boogs...