Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

We are back! Ok, so we've been back for about a week now, but I'm just now getting around to downloading pictures and updating. However, you will have to wait for pictures of our trip until later as today's post is about Jason, as it is Father's Day!

We love you babe. I know that you didn't get breakfast in bed, but I did get up and make you breakfast before you left for meetings this morning. Does that count for anything?

The kids and I made him a few little gifts. First was this.... The bottles are filled with his favorite candies and gum. I got the idea here.I also made him a little flip book that the kids drew pictures in for him and I traced their hands, etc. I forgot to take a picture, but it is like these.

These guys sure love having you as their dad!

No comments: