Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Project

I have recently been feeling a little guilty about not spending enough quality time "doing stuff" with the boys. I am not the kind of mom who can sit down and play with her kids for hours on end. It makes me crazy. I have to be doing "something" with them. So I found this idea in Family Fun magazine and since we already had all of the stuff, we went for it. We made these cute Easter Egg Animals.Tab was so proud of them. He wanted so badly to take them to school to show his teacher.
He had so much fun playing with them that the next day he wanted to add more "friends", so we made a zebra...which turned out looking like a cat and a pathetic bunny rabbit. Oh well...he still loved them.

1 comment:

The Oscarsons said...

That is the coolest thing. I am the same, I need to do an activity with my kids.
Happy late birthday!!!!!!!!!!!