Friday, October 23, 2009

Field Trip

Tab's preschool went on a field trip to Meijer Gardens. They have an awesome children's garden. Tab asked me to go, so I braved it with Benton and Paisley tagging along.

Here is his class.About half way through the gardens they had a little cabin with a fireplace so that you could warm up. They boys enjoyed the neat old fashioned toys that they had to play with.
They had this awesome statue of a horse. It was HUGE. I was in awe of how big it was. The kids really enjoyed being able to run free. Tab was jumping trying to touch the foot.

1 comment:

Steve Crellin said...

The pictures are always the highlight of my day!

I mainly wanted to let you know how nice the new blog layout looks. You are so good at creative things!!

Oh, and I am glad you finally mentioned Paisley and Michigan. I am sure she had felt left out.

Have a great weekend.

Love Dad, Grandpa Crellin