Sunday, October 25, 2009

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

About a month ago Paisley decided that she didn't want to take a bottle anymore. We fought and we struggled but it was just one of those things we decided to chalk up to her being a royal pain. Well, the other day I went to the grocery store and came home to Jason beaming a proud daddy smile. He had gotten her to take a bottle. Now usually I'm not a proponent of bottle propping, mind you, but at this point I was just ecstatic to see it in her mouth and being consumed. Hopefully she will take one again and this wasn't just a fluke.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Where did you get that gorgeous blanket?

Jenny said...

My Mom made the quilt for Paisley. I LOVE IT.

Melissa said...

I am so jealous. A little freedom once and awhile would be nice. Hope she takes again for you!