Thursday, December 02, 2010

Catching Up- Benton

Caught red handed. Must have been thirsty.Benton, making his daddy proud.Benton pooped in his skinnies and his punishment was having to wear a diaper like a baby. He was extremely upset about it and was crying hysterically. Tab was reassuring him that he was a good boy and that he just needed to poop in the toilet. I love how Tab is down on one knee, mimicking what he sees dad do.
Just being silly. He set up all of his stuff on the couch and just sat there with his arms folded, for about 15 minutes. I'm not sure what was going on.
Being a good stinking brother. He was feeding Paisley some of his yogurt or applesauce, I can't remember.
Trying desperately to be tough.This is the part where I am the absolute worst mom in the entire world. So Benton's Birthday was oh, you know, in AUGUST and I am just throwing it in here now, mashed in with everything else. Sigh, sorry buddy.

He informed me that he wanted a pirate/transformers cake. So this is what he got. Except the cake was rice crispies because we were headed out camping the next morning and that way we could bring the leftovers with us. (The Autobot is made out of fruit roll up.)The presents: A pirate boot and loot.Thomas jacket and rain boots.A pirate hook that I crocheted for him.
Because Jason thought I needed to model it for him.
The sweet Birthday boy.

No comments: