Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Proof for the Unbelievers

Many have told me that they don't believe that Jason is such a big goof. He really doesn't have much seriousness in him. Somehow he has many of the people in our ward here convinced that he is the super serious type, what with being in med school and all. Alas, here is just a little bit of the proof that I have.
Obviously goofing off in the MTC.
Being a goon.
Once again, a total goon. Don't worry those are shorts under there.
Here he is when we were dating. We had gone four wheeling and he was wearing my coat and his grandpa's boots and hat. He was strutting his stuff for me. Somehow it worked.I have many more embarrassing photos, but I'm just too lazy to scan them in. However what I do have is a slew of pictures that Jason has taken that further prove his quirky odd self to be a goof. You see Jason has this problem. I'm not quite sure what to call it. Let's call it an impulse problem. When he gets a hold of the camera, he can't seem to help himself. Whenever I go to download pictures I find several pictures that I was unaware that he had taken of me. Hmm... can't figure out how I missed him taking these.
And of course there are quite a few of these.Nanner, nanner, nanner, the camera strap got in the way.
He got caught trying to catch this one.Fortunately for him I used to delete all of these pictures when I could download the camera card, yet somehow these are just a small portion of the pictures. I supposed I didn't want to completely embarrass myself either by posting pictures that he took that contain a bit more skin. I think that there may be more pictures of me like this than there are pictures of my face. Are you embarrassed yet sweetheart? Probably not, he is proud to be the goofball that he is and that is why I love him so much. Truthfully, I wouldn't have it any other way.

7 comments:

Melanie Chambers said...

jenny that is the funniest post ever. i was luaghing so hard at all the booty and boobie picks. sooo funny

Sarah said...

Even with the inside info, those are still so funny to look at. There surely are a lot of them. Jason, get a hold of yourself.

lacyboo said...

yes, everyone at my house just got a glimpse of your bits and pieces because this is such a funny post i just had to share! lol

Unknown said...

I have the same EXACT problem! There are SO many butt and cleavage pics on our laptop, it must be a guy thing.

Margie said...

I have a lot of pictures like that! It's either a guy thing or a big Crellin problem. Yes, Jason is my son and a BIG goof! Gotta love him!

Liz said...

Too funny. Don't worry. ..not all of us believe he is serious. Oh....and I get lots of those pictures, too. I just don't have the guts to post them. :)

Melissa said...

This is a hilarious post!!!!!