Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Beach

We have the luck that Jason has weekends off. So Saturday we decided to head to the beach. A Lake Michigan beach that is. It was so much fun and within our budget, aka FREE. Benton was not a fan of the sand when we first got there and insisted on being carried. The boys spent most of their time in the sand.Jason spent the first half of our time there playing with the boys in the sand.
While I hung out with Paisley.See, she was there spending most of her time hiding from the sun. I should have spent more time hiding from the sun as I somehow managed to forget to put sunscreen on my chest and have a lovely red sunburn there. EeekkAnd more playing in the sand.Benton spent a lot of time throwing sand at the water. With every handful he let out a "whoohoo".I took a turn playing in the sand with the boys too. I convinced Tab to let me bury him.A picture of the lighthouse that was there. I don't know what the draw is, but Jason and I love lighthouses. They are so beautiful. Looks like Michigan is the right place for us.Leaving the beach. And yes I'm well aware that it should be illegal for me to be in a bathing suit for at least another 6 months. Alas, summer won't wait.

4 comments:

Hil said...

You look great! You do not look like you just had a baby!

Janice said...

Jenny - you make us "normal" pregnant ladies look like hags! You look great after having your little girl - it looks like you all had a fun time!

Chambers said...

jenny, you and your hot bod. You look awesome. And who new Michigan had beaches like that. I have seen that lake Michigan though and it's big so it makes sense.

Danika said...

That beach looks so nice! Lucky!